American Formula vs European Formula
- Unnatural. Full of corn syrup, chemicals, sugars, and GMO’s that
can be harmful to your infant’s health.
- Low Approval Standard. The FDA is general about what they consider suitable for inclusion in infant formula.
- Overall Low-Quality. Overall poorer quality compared to our European formulas.
- Natural. Closer to breast milk with more natural ingredients such as organic oils and lactose.
- High Approval Standard. The European Commission has very STRICT
standards when it comes to ingredients used in infant formula.
- Overall High-Quality. Nutritionist Tested & confirmed by experts to be better for your infants.